If walking calmly, following your natural rhythms, is in itself a way to live more peacefully...it is even more so when surrounded by a fabled countryside like the one in Val d’Orcia and the Lands of Siena. White paths that trace patterns among cypresses and gentle hills, where you can discover quaint cottages or ancient villages full of history.
Andrea, our professional nature guide, can lead you or just recommend the nicest and most exciting footpaths beginning at Conegliano Terme or somewhere farther off.
For our guests who are hiking enthusiasts, we offer the following services:
- Free rental of walking sticks for nature walks and hiking
- Assistance with local hiking trails with maps and dedicated routes
- Nature guide for hiking to accompany our guests to the best spots (also available in the English language)
- Laundry room in the hotel for washing sports garments
- Packet lunches
- Dedicated energy-rich Tuscan afternoon snack