No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle’ wrote Winston Churchill, and we can’t help agreeing with him. We invite you to see the natural beauty of Val d’Orcia on horseback, trotting along the loveliest, most spectacular paths in the Lands of Siena. Riding is an exciting experience, full of emotions, and if you are new to it there is no need to worry; the nearby stables can let you gain confidence with your new equine friend, and you can discover a new passion.
Our services for horseback riding:
- Walks on horseback at our partner riding stables, 7 kilometres away with a free, dedicated shuttle service
- Nature guide for horseback riding to accompany guests to the best areas (also in English language)
- Free rental of accessories for outings on horseback
- Laundry room in the hotel for washing sports garments
- Packet lunches
- Dedicated Tuscan afternoon snack