The love for the hospitality from generation to generation
Ours is the story of a family with many dreams and a great passion for hospitality as a value that is handed down from father to son.
The hotel was founded in 1948 by Settimio and Ilde from nearby Castiglione del Lago, who sold their properties to buy the land on which they built the hotel. The first building was on two floors, in 1951 the third floor was born and in the 60s and 70s, the fourth floor and Dependance.
Between 1982 and 2000 the hotel was completely renovated.
Ilde was a very good cook, Settimio a skilled entertainer, formerly a building contractor with a nose for business.
Stefano was born in 1940 and entered the hotel at the age of 8 collaborating in the restaurant and bar to help his parents. For two years he attended the Bellagio Hotel School and for another two the Castelfusano School where he graduated. He returns to the hotel in 1961 and has worked in his hotel ever since, refusing other tempting professional offers.
In 1972 Stefano married Piera and soon after David, Paolo's elder brother, was born who decided to undertake a different professional path.
Paolo was born in 1976, he soon follows in the footsteps of his father and grandfather by studying at the Artusi Hotel School in Chianciano and at the same time collaborating in the hotel.
Today Paolo is married to Chiara and together with his parents they manage full-time the Miralaghi Hotel. Little Agnese and Teresa, daughters of Paolo and Chiara, look to the future and live the hotel as if it were their home.
Trekking on horseback
Ride through unforgettable places
A free shuttle bus will take you to the nearby riding stables where both beginners and experienced riders can enjoy the excitement of a trip on ...